Вторият Android M Developer Preview ще бъде наличен за Download днес. Ако пък сте с такъв build, ще получите и OTA до няколко дни.
Android M Developer Preview 2 има значителни промени, но не забравяйте, че все още това е тестова версия. (възможно е да има доста бъгове)
Може да видите какви са промените в Changelog по-долу:
- Permissions changes
android.permission.USE_FINGERPRINT permission now has "normal" protection level, so it is no longer necessary to request this permission directly from the user. The
USE_FINGERPRINT permission enables fingerprints to be enabled for authentication, but does not give the requesting app access to the enrollment/fingerprint administration flow.
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission has protection level "dangerous", meaning that apps wanting to write to external storage will need to request permission from the user at runtime. Both
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE are members of the
- Remote Bluetooth/Wi-Fi MAC's now require either the
- Some accounts and identity permissions are moved to
CONTACTS permissions group and others are removed or granted based on account type. In particular,
android.permission.AUTHENTICATE_ACCOUNTS are ungrouped pending further changes in a later release.
- The Wi-Fi permissions
android.permission.CHANGE_WIFI_MULTICAST_STATEnow have protection level "normal".
- The Bluetooth permissions
android.permission.BLUETOOTH_ADMIN now have protection level "normal".
- Bookmarks and subscribed feeds permissions are removed.
- Apps included in the system image are no longer granted dangerous permissions automatically. All apps should check for and request permissions at runtime.
- Introduces the utility method
Activity.shouldShowRequestPermissionRationale(String), which lets your app see whether users have previously rejected a permission request. This lets you know that your app should explain the the user why it needs that permission. For more information see the Permissions developer guide.
- Other changes
android.app.AssistStructureclasses are moved into a new package,
- Bluetooth Stylus APIs are updated and include new callback events. The
View.OnStylusButtonPressListener class is renamed to
GestureDetector.OnStylusButtonPressListener class to
- TextInputLayout doesn't set hint for embedded EditText. (fixed issue)
- Camera Permission issue with Legacy Apps (fixed issue)
Също така може да видите някой познати проблеми в тази версия и как да се справите с тях:
- General issues:
- The system Messenger app crashes on the 64-bit emulator.
- After updating to Developer Preview 2, Contacts sync experiences intermittent issues. The workaround is to clear and re-sync Contact Storage data after update. To clear data, go to Settings > Apps > Show system > Contacts Storage. Select "Storage" and then Clear data.
- In YouTube app, it's not possible to share a video. The share window is blank.
- Android For Work Profile setup is not working properly, so you won't be able to create a new Work Profile after you update. As a workaround, make sure to create the Work Profiles you need in Developer Preview 1 before updating to Developer Preview 2.
- Issues specific to MPZ79N on Nexus Player:
- Bluetooth share crashes after clearing data. Please do not clear Bluetooth share data, otherwise you will need to Factory Reset your device
- There are issues with remote control connectivity. Remote can drop from Bluetooth pairing when left idle.
- Movies show black screen with some ANRs on exiting the video.
- In YouTube app, lower-resolution videos have a green bar at the top and some color-ghosting
Ако искате да тествате новата версия на Андроид, то може да я свалите от тук.